- Anita Robertson Graduate Bursary in Nursing
- HD, Master
- 14 July 2023
This bursary will be made to 2 graduate students at Brock University studying Nursing who demonstrate financial need.
- To be eligible to apply for internal awards, scholarships, and bursaries, the graduate student must be registered as a full-time student.
- A student who is withdrawn from the university or has a change of status will have their scholarship eligibility reviewed and adjustments to their financial support.
- Must study Nursing.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
The scholarship is worth $5,707.
At the time you submit your application to graduate studies at Brock University you are required to complete and submit the Graduate Student Internal Entrance Scholarship/Award Application which will appear on your applicant portal account as a document required for admission.
After you have submitted your graduate studies application, instructions to activate your applicant portal account will be sent via email.
2. Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
They understand that you may face additional challenges and they’re here to support you every step of the way.
If you’re a self-funded International Student paying overseas fees, you may qualify for a Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship of £1,500 on your first year of study with they.
- Applicants must hold an offer from Buckinghamshire New University for a full-time degree programme, starting in either January 2022 or September 2022.
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Programme of study must be Level 4 or above
- Programme of study must be at least one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged must be at least £12,500
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University.
The scholarship offers a £1,500 amount, to help you with your studies
You do not need to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
3.One World International Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- $2000 – $5,000
The scholarship offers a $2000 – $5,000 amount, to help you with your studies
Review the Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship;
Obtain “unofficial” transcripts of all your post-secondary studies (in British Columbia and elsewhere);
Obtain two references using the forms included with the Application (link below). One reference must be completed by an academic reference (commenting on your academic abilities) and one by a non-academic reference (commenting on your volunteer or extra-curricular activities);
Submit the completed Application including your transcripts and reference forms to the International Awards Office of your institution.
4.Dean of BPP Law School Scholarship
Deadline: July 12, 2023
Consequently, a significant proportion of scholarships fund is awarded to students from backgrounds which have been traditionally under-represented.
BPP University offers Dean of BPP Law School Scholarship for students who can demonstrate an outstanding standard of academic achievement.
- Aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate an outstanding standard of academic achievement and commitment to their legal career.
The benefits and monetary value of the scholarship are unknown