HND (Higher National Diploma) is accepted by a number of US universities for mechanical engineering master’s degrees.
However, the requirements for admission may change based on the institution and the particular programme.
Several of the following institutions might accept HND for entry into their master’s programmes in mechanical engineering:
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of Bridgeport
- Florida International University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- San Diego State University
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Georgia Southern University
It is important to keep in mind that every university has unique admission standards and requirements. It is advised that you enquire about the admission requirements and criteria at the particular university and programme of interest.
State University of Arizona
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute University of West Virginia
The HND is accepted by these three without review.
The rest requires evaluation.