The institution acknowledges that you might encounter extra obstacles, and they are committed to providing support throughout your journey.
As a self-funded international student paying overseas fees, you may be eligible for a Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship of £1,500 for your first year of study with them.
- Applicants must hold an offer from Buckinghamshire New University for a full-time degree programme, starting in either January 2022 or September 2022.
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Programme of study must be Level 4 or above
- Programme of study must be at least one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged must be at least £12,500
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University.
The scholarship offers a £1,500 amount, to help you with your studies
You do not need to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.