1.IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships
Institute of Education, University College London in UK
Deadline: 2 May 2023 (annual)
Course starts Sept/Oct 2023
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have an unconditional offer to study a full time masters degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education. Once you receive your unconditional offer letter, you can complete and submit an online application form. Deadline is 2 May 2023, 23:55 (BST).
Visit the official website @www.ucl.ac.uk for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2. UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
Host Institution(s): University of the West of England, London, UK
Deadline: 31 May 2023 (annual)
Course starts Sept 2023
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
If you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above, you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before 31 May 2023 for September 2023 entry.
Visit the official website @www.uwe.ac.uk for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
3.Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
Host Institution(s):Université Paris-Saclay
Deadline: 10 May 2023 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept 2023
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
• Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
• Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
• Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
• Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
• All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.